Designed with an inclusive cable, sensor and adhesive cloth wrap, this provides the ultimate comfort for patients requiring extended monitoring and secure placement. It features a stretch, tear-resistant cloth for easier placement and fit on the patient, especially for hard-to-fit patients such as infants and neonates, ensuring consistent readings by keeping the sensor in the proper position. Sensors are ideal for extended monitoring or situations where the risk of cross-contamination is high.
- Cloth material: Breathable for patient comfort.
- Stretch material: Easy placement and fit; keeps sensor in proper position.
- Tear resistant: Increases the number of times the sensor can be repositioned.
- Preferred application: Index, middle or ring fingers.
- All inclusive design with illustrated finger guide assures easy and accurate placement for the caregiver or self-application by the patient.
- Special adhesive allows the sensor to be repositioned multiple times.
- Meets all regulatory and quality standards requirements including ISO 9919.