The DreamWear CPAP Mask directs airflow through a soft, silicone frame. Because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position. Having the CPAP hose connect at the top prevents all the unnecessary clutter in front of your face often associated with standard CPAP Mask. This creates a minimalist design with very little contact to the front of the face which creates a more desirable look and feel while being worn. The DreamWear mask's nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils without actually inserting into them or exerting any excess pressure.
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night.
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge.
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
- Adaptable innovative design.
- Nasal and pillow mask combined technology.
- Eliminates nose irritation.
- Features soft, single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact.
Under the Nose Cushion
The DreamWear cushion rests under the nose and provides airflow to both nostrils. The cushion does not cover the nose, helping alleviate sores and irritation on the bridge of the nose.
Hose Connection at Top of Head
The Dreamwear frame is designed with the elbow at the crown of the head, allowing the hose to be routed above the user for optimal comfort. This design will help alleviate tug on the front of the mask enabling a more stable seal during the night. The elbow is free to swivel inside the connection to help active sleepers maintain proper placement of the mask as sleeping positions change.
Multiple Sizes Available
The DreamWear is available in multiple size configurations to better fit a wide range of users. The frame is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. Most users will find the medium frame the best fit. The nasal cushion is available in four sizes: small, medium, medium wide, and large. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.