The ComfortGel BLUE's new generation, soft, pliable blue gel cushion readily adapts to facial features, thereby simplifying fit and contributing to extended comfort. A silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and makes cleaning the mask quick and easy.
The ComfortGel Blue's redesigned forehead cushion reduces pressure points for a more comfortable experience; and premium headgear makes fitting and adjustment a snap and helps maintain a proper seal. Together, these features create a higher level of comfort and stability than was previously possible.
The ComfortGel Blue also includes a lower profile exhalation port with an integrated swivel that quietly directs air flow up and away from the mask wearer and bed partners.
Sometimes a little enhancement can go a long way and with the ComfortGel Blue Philips Respironics has shown how a few small changes can make a great mask even better!
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit
- Silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- New generation blue gel technology nasal cushion is soft and conforms to patient's face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal.
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal, and fit.
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quiet operation and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Two 360º swivels allow tubing to move more freely.
- Comes standard with Respironics’ one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ release tabs easily adjusts in four places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks.