Invacare Universal High Sling XL, 66-1/5" L x 44-2/7" W, Solid Polyester Fabric, Blue Binding and Gray Body, 500 lb. Capacity, Four Strap Attachment Points
Premier slings come in a wide array of styles to meet a variety of client needs. The Universal High sling is a secure, easy-to fit general purpose sling, designed for the majority of sling users. Use the Universal High sling for residents who are totally dependent, partially dependent, non-weight bearing, very heavy or have limited head control.
- Use this sling when transferring the resident from the bed to a wheelchair, recliner or showerchair or from the floor to a bed.
- Use with Jasmine or Reliant 450 and 600 lifts.
- The large opening also accommodates toileting.
- This versatile sling provides full head and neck support and can easily be removed or applied to a resident in a seated or supine position.
- Solid fabric has extra padding for residents with delicate skin.