DetailsSmiths Medical ASD Inc Uncuffed Fenestrated D.I.C.® Tracheostomy Tube 6mm Size 64mm L, 6mm I.D. x 8-1/2mm O.D.
D.I.C.® trach tubes are designed with a disposable, inner cannula that facilitates both patient care and helps to reduce the possibility of postprocedural infection. Designed as a one-piece outer tube, the 15 mm ISO termination is a permanent part of the tube. Built-in, 15 mm ISO termination for easy ventilator circuit attachment with or without inner cannula in place. D.I.C.® tubes are available in five adult sizes, uncuffed, cuffed and fenestrated styles. A color coded system allows for quick identification and correct sizing of tube and inner cannula.
- Patients can be ventilated with or without the inner cannula in place.
- Included with each tube is an obturator with an exclusive, snap-on feature that helps prevent it from inadvertently falling out during insertion of the tracheostomy tube.
- The clear, soft, pilable flange allows for maximum patient comfort and anatomical conformity.
- All D.I.C.® tracheostomy tubes come with an obturator, Velcro® trach tube holder and one, color coded, inner cannula.
- Fenestrated tube aids in the weaning process and facilitates speech.