Ultra Mirage Features
- Forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal, relieve pressure on the bridge of the nose and provide patient comfort.
- New flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the patient's forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so patients don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort.
- New Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so patients don't need to adjust headgear every time they put their mask on.
- New top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so patients are more compliant.
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent carbon dioxide release to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all BiPAP users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leakage. This pressure loss can result in excessive tiredness, less effective therapy, and disrupted sleep. The Ultra Mirage full face CPAP mask stops this loss thereby improving comfort and therapy. If you have frequent nasal congestion or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage full face CPAP mask is the answer. ResMed's Ultra Mirage full face CPAP masks is one of the original full face masks developed for patient who have a tendency to be mouth breathers. This uniquely designed CPAP full face mask ensure comfort and stability while maintaining a proper seal. The ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP mask remains one of the most popular full faced masks on the market today. This CPAP full face mask is easy to maintain with replacement parts readily available. Use this mask for both CPAP and BiPAP therapy and with pressures up to 30 cmH2O.