From the maker of the popular Mirage Swift II CPAP nasal interface, ResMed has
designed the ResMed Swift LT CPAP nasal interface to be lighter, quieter, more
adjustable, and more comfortable than the Mirage Swift II. At the time of its
release, the Swift LT is the only CPAP nasal pillows product on the market that
features both a patented rotating pillows support and dual-wall pillows that can
be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
- Light touch with no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep with minimal leakage.
- The easy fit rotating pillow support allows the user to customize seal, and the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- The ResMed Swift LT is 71% quieter than the Mirage Swift II.
- Compact and stable for side sleeping, the Swift LT’s mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
- Flexible pillows base enables the nasal pillows to move in multiple directions without compromising the seal.
- The flexible lightweight tubing minimizes directional pull on the mask, allowing for more movement while keeping pillows in place and maintaining an excellent seal.
- The optional tube retainer allows the tube to be worn over the head or either side of the face without interfering with side sleeping.
- The headgear stability arms are expandable to accommodate various facial widths, including narrow and wider faces.
- The Swift LT includes all three cushion sizes in one package to ensure you receive the proper size every time you order.