White Flange, For XLT Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes
Shiley™ XLT Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tubes give you an economical, off-the-shelf alternative to custom tracheostomy tubes for patients with anatomical challenges. Unlike most extended-length tracheostomy tubes, Shiley™ XLT tubes give you the choice of extra length in the proximal or distal portions for a more customized fit. In addition, the Shiley™ XLT offers the convenience of a disposable inner cannula. Both the outer and inner cannulas are flexible, so they more easily conform to your patient's anatomy.
- Four adult sizes, cuffed and cuffless, with proximal or distal extension, representing 16 options for patients with anatomical challenges.
- Flexible, disposable inner cannula has a unique locking ring that fastens it securely to the outer cannula.
- Flexible, soft, free-swiveling neck flange improves patient comfort and provides easy inspection of the stoma site.
- Outer cannula tip-to-tip radiopaque line facilitates proper tube positioning.
- High volume, low pressure cuff meets all published cuff criteria.
- ISO sizing indicates I.D. of disposable inner cannula.
- 100% latex-free.