DetailsMallinckrodt Medical Inc Shiley™ Cuffless Laryngectomy Tube 8 Size 50mm L, 7-3/5mm I.D. x 12-3/5mm O.D., Designed for General Pulmonary Hygiene
Shiley™ Reusable Cannula Cuffless Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tubes (CFN) is designed for pulmonary hygiene and when used in conjunction with the Decannulation Plug (DCP), directs breathing through the upper airway. The fenestrated inner cannula with integral 15mm twist-lock connector permits connection of ancillary equipment and is translucent for easy inspection
- Laryngectomy Tube (LGT) is made with high-quality, compliant material, and is a comfortable, convenient alternative to metal tubes.
- Decannulation Plug (DCP) closes proximal end of CFN to permit breathing through fenestration and upper airway.
- Low profile inner cannula minimizes tube profile for long term care.
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion.
- Inner cannula aids weaning and speaking.