Everflo Concentrator with oxgyen port can be used in as a stand alone and for use with the Ultrafill tank system.
Respironics Everflo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at Only 31 Pounds Makes It Easy to Move From Room to Room.
- Recessed Oxygen Flow Meter Protected From Accidental Damage.
- Metal Cannula Provides Greater Durability.
- Low Maintenance.
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Connection For Those Who Require Humidification (Humidifier Bottle Sold Separately.)
- Simple and Easy Use.
- Quite Motor Emits Low Noise.
- Low Energy Use.
EverFlo Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 15"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.