The Quattro Air for Her mask is the lightest full face mask on the market today
ResMed's new Full Face mask weights just 3.3 ounces and is 45% lighter than its previous full face mask. During our personal testing, we concluded that comfort and convenience were at the forefront of the design. The mask has only 4 parts, which makes cleaning, and maintenance extremly easy.
The Quattro Air features:
- Enhanced dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion: The cushion ensures superior comfort and ample padding at the bridge of the nose.
- Flex-wing forehead support: This allows for easy adjustments and stability, eliminating the need for forehead pads
- SoftEdge™ headgear: A new headgear design uses a rolled-edge fabric that improves comfort and reduces facial marks.
- Circular diffuse vent: Very small holes were carefully placed around the elbow assembly that gently directs air away from the patient and bed partner.
- One-piece elbow assembly: The elbow contains a swivel and anti-asphyxia valve with tabs on either side of the elbow. Pressing the tabs will carefully detach the mask from the tubing thus eliminating stress on the tubing from pulling it off.