Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator without Oxygen Percentage Indicator, 10 LPM, 27" H x 19" W x 13" D, 120V/60Hz (±10%) Electrical Requirements
Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen reducing the delivery costs associated with 5 LPM-and-above oxygen patients. The M10 is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. Fewer parts, combined with greater reliability, help you to reduce expenditure on accessories and unnecessary inventory. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen machine available.
- Maintenance-free SMCT "sure cycle" valve, designed specifically for the Millennium.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing - double fault against electric shock.
- Integrated Sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life.
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds).
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Height: 27"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 53 +/- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
- 11 Amps
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
- Green light: greater than 82%
- Yellow light: between 70-82%
- Red light: less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/- 4% @ 8-10 LPM, 94 +/- 2% @ 3-7 LPM, 92 +/- 4% @ 1-2 LPM
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F.
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F.
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure, Low system pressure, Power failure, Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only), No oxygen flow.
- Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: One Year Standard. Note: warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
- Optional extended warranty: Adds 2 Years to standard warranty. The extended warranty must be added at time of purchase.