DetailsKimberly-Clark Professional MIC Pediatric Gastrostomy Feeding Tube 12Fr, 3 to 5mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, Gamma Sterilized
Easy-Feed® Gastrostomy Tube is a non-weighted replacement g-tube, for use as a primary catheter in place of a Foley or de Pezzer catheter (when the tract is created using the Stamm or Witzel procedure). Large single port fits irrigation-tip syringe. Tube comes in a variety of French sizes to individualize the fit and is 14" long. Medical-grade silicone tube material is biocompatible and flexible. Round skin disk is easily adjusted to maintain correct tube position. Open-end feeding port at distal end permits optimal flow.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Universal feeding port connector.
- Build-in medication port.
- SECUR-LOK External retention ring.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- Non-recessed distal tip at recommended fill volume.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification.
- Available in 10 French sizes.
- FDA approved and CE marked.
- Dual exit ports.