Drive Med-aire Variable Pressure Pump and Pad with End Flaps, 123" L x 36" W x 2-1/2" H, 300 lb Weight Capacity
Provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area.
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
- 5-Minute cycle time.
- Easy to change filter.
- Variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum results.
- Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment.
- Built in bracket for mounting easily to bed.
- Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl.