DetailsMason Medical Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress, 35" x 80" x 8", Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
The Masonair™ LS/AS8800 Alternating Pressure Mattress with Low Air Loss is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair™ series. The microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders. In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient. The patented cell-on-cell design allows for rapid inflation and deflation of the air mattress while providing excellent pressure disbursement.
- FOR THE HOME CARE AND LONG TERM MARKET.
- MATTRESS & COVER.
- Bladder cell depth: 8", 20 nylon air bladders.
- Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial cover.
- Slip-resistant mat and securing straps on the mattress base for added safety.
- Head Pillow feature.
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
- Overall dimensions: 79" x 35" x 8" Weight: 22 lbs.
- POWERLOFT PROTM LAL800 PUMP.
- Low air loss, alternating pressure relief therapy.
- Adjustable comfort range with easy operating control knob.
- Static function can suspend the alternating mode (has auto-recovery feature).
- Microprocessor pressure sensing technology to produce low pressure support.
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature).
- Large air filter intake and zipper-all-around cover for easy maintenance.
- Transport mode by interconnecting quick connectors.
- Spring loaded tube to prevent any kinks for smoother airflow.
- Carry bag.
- CPR label, and Boiler plate label.
- Voltage Range : 110-120/220-240 VAC.
- Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz.
- Dimension : 12" x 9" x 4".
- Limited warranty.
- Protected by $5,000,000 in Product Liability Insurance.