Drive Medical Masonair Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System, 80" L x 36" W x 8" H, Nylon Cover, 300 lb Weight Capacity, Latex-Free
An alternating pressure mattress system from Drive is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers, also known as bed sores, by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Adds low air loss capability to the alternating pressure mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. Offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8" mattress's comfort level according to the patient's weight.
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface.
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation.
- Incorporates a system of 20 individual bladders.
- The pump offers an 8-minute cycle time; adjustable comfort setting by patients weight.
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbial fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire 20 bladder mattress.
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
- Control dial to auto-optimize patient comfort levels by weight.