Black, 3-2/7mm O.D., Double Swivel Elbow, One-Way Cleaning Port, Sterile, Latex-Free
The Halyard turbo-cleaning closed suction system, featuring technology from Ballard® Trach Care™ is the only catheter that retracts within a unique, isolated and vacuum-sealed turbulent cleaning chamber. The turbulent cleansing action results in an 89% cleaner catheter tip compared to a standard closed suction system. This reduced colonization may help reduce risk of VAP in your ventilated patients.
- Sealed by our patented ''PEEP seal'' technology.
- One-way lavage port designed to prevent ''spray back''.
- Hinged valve isolates catheter tip and helps prevent inadvertent lavage.
- Turbulent cleaning chamber creates cleansing action, resulting in a cleaner catheter.
- PEEP seal helps reduce PEEP loss and inadvertent lavage.
- Single use.
- Ballard® technology.
- Locking thumb valve.
- Tactile sleeve - polyurethane.
- Day sticker.