Kimberly Clark Prof BALLARD TRACH CARE KIMVENT® 72-hour Turbo-Cleaning Closed Suction System 14Fr DSE Green, 30-1/2cm L, 15mm x 22mm Flex Adapter
Trach Care Elbow Closed Suction Systems Are Designed To Safely Suction Patients On Mechanical Ventilation By Removing Secretions From The Airway, While Maintaining Ventilation And Oxygenation Throughout The Suctioning Procedure. Features Lavage/irrigation Port And Locking Thumb Port. Offered In A Variety Of Configurations Of Catheter French Sizes, Lengths, And Accessories To Meet Both Patient And Caregiver Needs. Single Patient Use. Gamma Sterilized.
- More effective cleaning of the catheter tip.
- Designed for 72-hour closed suctioning use.
- One way valve design allowing for fluid instillation.
- Double swivel elbow design providing flexibility and torque relief without added connectors.
- Plastic sleeve with tactile ”feel" for advancing catheter.
- Marked catheter allowing measured suction.
- Double Swivel Elbow and T-Piece configurations.