Kangaroo Connect Pump is designed for use in acute care settings as well as home care use. This waterproof pump offers simple on-site re-certification. Its compact design is lightweight and portable. The Kangaroo Connect Feeding Pump may be used for both stationary and ambulatory patients. This is the most accurate Kangaroo Pump currently available. The Kangaroo Connect can be used for both adult and pediatric patients as long as the patient can tolerate its flow rates and accuracy level.
- Product Number: 384400.
- Width: 6.1 inch.
- Height: 3.9 inch.
- Depth: 1.6 inch.
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Application: Enteral Feeding.
- Type Infusion Device: Volumetric Enteral.
- Pumping Mechanism: Rotary Peristaltic.
- Service Life: 5 years or more.
- Feeding Formula Delivery Rate: 1-600 mL/hr in 1 mL increments.
- Priming Rate: 1200 mL/hr.
- Formula Dose: 1 - 3000 mL in 1 mL increments.
- Bolus Volume: 1 - 3000 mL in 1 mL increments.
- Number of Boluses: 1 – 99.
- Bolus Interval: 1 - 24 hours in 1-hour increments.
- Accuracy: 5% or 0.5 mL/hr, whichever is larger, for all delivery rates no matter the type of Kangaroo Connect feeding set.
- Power Input Requirements: 100-240 V~, 50-60 Hz, 1.0A (1.0 A – 0.5 A)
- Power Output: +5 V, 4.0 A.
- Battery: lithium-ion battery pack.
- Battery Duration: 24 hrs of battery life at 125 mL/hr feed rate (when using the Power Save Mode).
- Alarms: System Error, Feed Bag Empty, Supply Tube Blocked, Patient Tube Blocked, Cassette Dislodged, Cassette Error, Rotor Stuck, Dead Battery.
- Notifications: Feeding Complete, Feeding Incomplete, Low Battery, Pump Inactive.