20" to 64" H, 6-1/2" Clearance, 450 lb Weight Capacity
Hydraulic lifts were created to make handling situations safer and affordable for everyone involved. With their slim design, these hydraulic lifts are versatile enough to use for most any patient transfers. The features of the lift include a padded swivel bar and push handle, a 450 lb weight capacity, durable chrome-plated construction or painted finish and 360-degree patient rotation without side-to-side sway. Lightweight construction and easy disassembly allow for quick transport and setup. Indispensable to patients and caregivers alike, the lifts offer safety, comfort and stability. Most importantly, they offer peace of mind, which makes them valuable assets to your health care facility.
- Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions.
- 20" to 64" range allows for patient to be picked up from lying position on floor.
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant.
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range.
- Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability.
- Makes patient moves safe for everyone involved.