The Gibeck Humid-Vent® heat and moisture exchangers, also called hygroscopic condensing humidifiers, offer a wide range of performance capabilities and configuration options to meet the unique needs of both anesthesia and respiratory care. The Humid-Vent® hygroscopic, bacteriostatic, microwell paper media provides optimal moisture output with low resistance to flow. Many configuration options allow the clinician to choose the product best suited to patient size, tidal volume, and humidification needs. Filtered units provide bi-directional filtration with bacterial/viral efficiency up to 99.9999%, offering cross-contamination protection for patients and equipment.
- Designed to accommodate tital volumes from 250mL to 1500mL.
- Weighs only 30g.
- Two configurations to meet varying clinical needs of anesthesia and intensive care patients.
- 30mg/L moisture output at 1200mL tidal volume.
- Bacterial efficiency 99.9999%.
- Viral efficiency 99.99+%.