The Gibeck Humid-Vent® heat and moisture exchangers, also called hygroscopic condensing humidifiers, offer a wide range of performance capabilities and configuration options to meet the unique needs of both anesthesia and respiratory care. Humid-Vent® hygroscopic, bacteriostatic, microwell paper media provides optimal moisture output with low resistance to flow. Many configuration options allow the clinician to choose the product best suited to patient size, tidal volume, and humidification needs. Filtered units provide bi-directional filtration with bacterial/viral efficiency up to 99.9999%, offering cross-contamination protection for patients and equipment. The Humid-Vent® 2 is designed in both angled straight and flex tube versions for use in intensive care and anesthesia applications.
- Recommended for tidal volumes between 150mL and 1500mL.
- Transparent housing provides excellent visibility.
- Very low resistance to flow
- Humid-Vent® 2S Flex also available sterile for head and neck surgeries.
- Humid-Vent® 2S Flex configuration include permanently attached 15mm I.D. SMOOTH-FLO® tube with rigid patient connector.