Angel Medical Supplies wants to be your provider for ventilators and we offer a complete in-home ventilation program to provide top-quality clinical support for adult and pediatric patients in a variety of conditions. Angel Medical Supply only provides their patients with state-of-the-art technology and advanced on-going management. Angel Medical Supplies Respiratory Therapist will perform a home inspection for placement of the equipment prior to the patient going home. It must be determined that all of the electrical and structural requirements are met and that the support systems are in place.
- Extensive training by highly skilled Respiratory Therapist prior to discharge from hospital.
- Fluent bilingual respiratory assistance available
- Respiratory Therapist will confirm that caregiver demonstrates adequate knowledge on equipment and care for patient prior to discharge
- Continuous education after discharge for family members and caregivers to provide care in the home.
- Positive pressure support to improve patient comfort and aide in the weaning process.
- Lightweight, compact ventilator with improved battery life to aid travel and enhance quality of life
- Continuous back-up and portable systems for all respiratory equipment
- Sufficient and timely delivery of monthly supplies
- Compliance monitoring by experienced Respiratory Therapist
- A triad relationship for superior care and coordination with nursing services, physicians and Angel Medical Supplies
- Experienced extensively trained Respiratory Therapist available 24 hours a day
Interested in one of our products or services?
Call us today to speak with one of our experts to find the product that fits your needs. We strive to make sure you receive your supplies within 1 to 2 business days on most all items we sale. At Angel Medical Supply we know that without our valuable customers we would not exist that is why we strive for 100% customer satisfaction to all of our clients.