Smiths ASD Portex® Heat and Moisture Exchanger with Gas Port, 90 to 1500mL Tidal Volume, 26mL Deadspace, Foam, Latex-Free
Portex® Heat and Moisture exchangers provide efficient heat and moisture recovery and exhibit low resistance to flow, and high moisture output which helps to minimize the loss of heat and moisture in ventilated or spontaneously breathing patients. Portex® offers a wide variety of products to include filters, breathing filters, filtered and non-filtered HME with or without a flex tube. All HMEs and filters have ISO standard tapered ends to assure a consistent leak-free seal. All Portex®® HMEs and filters are latex-free.
- High moisture retention and output to retain cilliary function.
- Minimal Dead-Space. Can be used for a wide variety of tidal volumes.
- Electrostatic Filtration. Affording protection to patients, staff and equipment.
- Available with a flex tube for easier connection to endotracheal tube.
- Available with gas sampling port.