Kimberly-Clark Professional Gastrostomy Feeding Tube 14Fr 9-1/2" L, 3 to 5 mL Balloon, Silicone, Tapered Distal Tip, Gamma Sterilized
Kimberly-Clark MIC Bolus Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is utilized for patients who are on a bolus feeding regimen. It has medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability and inflatable silicone internal retention balloon. Features Secur-Lok external retention ring which is designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360 degree from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Recessed distal tip at recommended fill volume.
- Medical grade silicone construction.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- Secur-Lok external retention ring.
- Universal feeding port connector.
- Medication port.
- Dual exit ports.
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization.
- Luer-lok balloon port.
- Graduated centimeter markings.
- International color-coded balloon port according to catheter french size for ease of identification.
- Available in 6 French sizes.
- FDA approved and CE marked.