FlexiCol® handles wound drainage with a combination of absorption and evaporation. Unlike other dressings that tend to pull away soon after being applied, FlexiCol® stays secure for days after its first application so re-application or securing with tape is eliminated. FlexiCol®'s thin film exterior and moist core allow for higher and quicker fluid uptake so most residue does not remain in the wound. Peel-off tabs and a thin beveled edge make application quick and prevent dressing roll-off. FlexiCol® folds easily to conform to difficult-to-dress areas and is available in two shaped dressings for wounds on the sacrum, heels and elbows.
- Latex-free, sterile, individually sealed.
- Secure initial tack makes application quick and easy.
- Easily conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- High and quick fluid uptake means most residue does not remain in the wound.
- Beveled edge and peel-off tabs make application quick.