This weighted, polyurethane feeding tube is designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding with a slimmer, lighter, weighted tip for easier insertion. The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
- Feeding ports are incompatible with luer-lock or IV connectors, therefore, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not IV access.
- Weighted feeding tubes with and without flow through stylets.
- Coated with Hydromer™ hydrophilic lubricant.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily detectable via x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector's side port allows medication/fluid delivery without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings allow for ease of placement and tracking of tube migration.