Enfamil® Reguline™ is specifically designed to help support digestive health and promote comfortable stools. It is designed to be fed when perceived stooling issues, such as occasional difficult bowel movements, are causes of parental concern. Enfamil® Reguline™ is designed to provide the sole source of nutrition for infants up to age six months and provides a major source of nutrition for the remainder of the first year. Milk-based infant formula that has a prebiotic blend and partially broken down proteins for the first 12 months
- A Neuro Complete™ blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk.
- Have a DHA and ARA blend shown to foster a child’s learning ability up to age five.
- Blend of two prebiotics, a type of carbohydrate also found in breast milk, proven in Enfamil Infant formula, to promote soft stools.
- Easy-to-digest proteins that are partially hydrolyzed.
- 50% of carbohydrates from lactose.
- Complete nutrition appropriate for infants to continue feeding through 12 months of age to help support digestive health throughout the first year.