Abbott Nutrition EleCare® Nutritionally Complete Amino Acid-Based Infant Formula with Iron Powder 400g, Can, Institutional
EleCare® is a nutritionally complete hypoallergenic, amino acid-based infant formula indicated for the dietary management of severe food allergies, protein maldigestion, malabsorption, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required. Use under medical supervision.
- EleCare® is a nutritionally complete amino-acid based formula for infants who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein.
- EleCare® is indicated for the dietary management of protein maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- For infants 0 to 12 months of age.
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic,1 to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants.
- Clinically shown to support the growth of exclusively formula-fed infants.
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- DHA and ARA, nutrients that help support brain and eye development.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
- Does not contain milk protein, soy protein, fructose, galactose, lactose, or gluten.
- For oral or tube feeding.