Control III is the most cost effective way to keep your CPAP masks and accessories clean!
- 8 oz, 16 oz and 1 gallon bottles are available.
- Control III is a hospital grade disinfectant that assures you the same infection control in the home. Controll III is used extensively by sleep labs and sleep disorder centers to disinfect sleep equipment and hard surfaces.
- Control III can be used to disinfect and keep nebulizers, masks, ventilators, CPAP and BiPAP tubing and other respiratory care device accessories smelling fresh.
- The active ingredient in Control III is benzyl ammonium chloride so it can be disposed of down the drain without harm to the environment.
- 2 ounce of Control III concentrate makes 2 gallons of disinfectant.