Drive Cirrus IV Wheelchair 18" W Seat, 36" H, Silver Vein, Swing-Away Elevating Legrest, 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Weighs only 32 lb.
- Ideal combination of quality, lightweight and economy.
- Flip-Back arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14".
- Flip-Back arm features an easy-to-use push release mechanism.
- Tool-Free height-adjustable back.
- Carbon steel and aluminum frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- 8" Front casters have three height adjustments.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Dual over-center cross links provide added rigidity.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite foot plates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.