Argyle™ PVC feeding tubes are used for short-term access to the pediatric or neonatal stomach to decompress, administer feeding, medication and irrigation.
- PVC material provides stiffness that allows for easy insertion.
- Transparent, allowing clinician to see the color and consistency of fluid, as well as to detect occlusions.
- Colored, x-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ tubing with Sentinel Eye™ catheter features a green line that readily identifies tube as an enteral feeding line and is easily detectable by x-ray. The Sentinel Eye™ catheter allows the clinician to easily determine the distal tip location.
- Proximal end accepts male luer connector allowing for universal connection with feeding adapters.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end. The cap can be closed during periods of nonuse or transport.
- Sterile, providing optimal protection for the patient.