Drive Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress System 80" L x 36" W x 8" H, Nylon Cover, 350 lb Weight Capacity, Latex-Free
An alternating pressure mattress system is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers also known as bed sores by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Model is the most cost-effective alternating pressure mattress system available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.
- Alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM.
- The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant.
- 8" Alternating cell depth.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.