The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device with an integrated humidifier, wireless communications and advanced event detection (which includes central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection). Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet model is packed full of features. It offers all the features of the AirSense 10 Elite along with ResMed's exclusive auto-adjusting algorithm which ensures you get the pressure you need when you need it.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier
ResMed's advanced algorithm is proven to provide effective therapy on a breath by breath basis accounting for flow limitations. Pressure is smoothly increased over the duration of the limitation and decreases again when the event clears. This is beneficial for active sleepers who experience a great number of events when changing position during sleep. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet can be set to automatically adjust or to a single pressure mode if desired.
Also available from ResMed is the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier. In addition to having all of the same great features found in the AirSense 10 AutoSet it includes AutoSet for Her, an advanced algorithm designed to address the breathing pattern found in women. The AutoSet for Her machine is white and features and ivy leaf pattern.
HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
The Humidair™ humidifier is built into the AirSense™ 10 machine making for a smaller overall footprint on the bedside table. Humidity level is easily adjustable from the My Options screen and offers 9 setting levels. Select 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest, or turn the humidifier off entirely.
Add the OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube to optimize humidification with Climate Control's Auto function. The system considers the temperature of the room air to provide optimum humidification with minimal rainout condensation.
Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)
ResMed machines offer EPR™ making breathing with a CPAP device more natural by adjusting the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. EPR can be turned off, or set to 1, 2 or 3 with 1 being the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation and 3 being the largest change in pressures.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirSense 10 AutoSet has a colored LCD display and easy to read menus. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Selecting the My Options menu shows the current settings and lets the user modify settings including:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief - Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type - Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
An integrated light sensor reads the light in the room and adjusts the screen brightness automatically. When the lights in the room are turned off, the screen dims and then, after a few seconds, goes dark. No bright display screen to disturb sleep.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
- Usage Data
- Events Per Hour
- Average Usage
- Leak Rate